As the foremost authority on U.S. travel consumption and behavior, DK Shifflet compiles the Monthly Top 5 list of traveler trends. This top 5 list will be shared during the first week of each month, revealing traveler insights and preferences.
This month’s list topic: When traveling, what types of activities do Gen Xers participate in most often?
5. Touring and Sightseeing – 12% of Gen X travelers
4. Beach or Waterfront – 15% of Gen X travelers
3. Culinary or Dining Experience – 23% of Gen X travelers
2. Shopping – 25% of Gen X travelers
1. Visiting Friends or Relatives – 29% of Gen X travelers