As the foremost authority on U.S. travel consumption and behavior, DK Shifflet compiles the Monthly Top 5 list of traveler trends. This top 5 list will be shared during the first week of each month, revealing traveler insights and preferences.
This month’s list topic: What types of activities do families with children 12 and under participate in most often when traveling in the U.S.?
5. National/State Parks, Theme/Amusement/Water Parks, Touring/Sightseeing – 12% of families
4. Beach/Waterfront – 16% of families
3. Culinary or Dining Experience – 19% of families
2. Shopping – 24% of families
1. Visit Friends/Relatives – 30% of families